I'm Lina Tan
Supply Chain Analyst
More than 10 years of working experience. Strong in analytical skills, meticulous, results-oriented and multitasking with high standard and quality of stress and people management skill. A fast learner under minimal supervision and able to grasp the concept of the business and process readily in the field.
John Deere Singapore Pte Ltd
- Team management in China to oversee the whole operational functions for Parts supply.
- Populate data from SAP for analysis to determine and improve the efficiency of supply chain demand.
- Run presentation and conduct training for new approved Dealers.
- Manage Dealers with their parts orders to ensure orders delivered from counterparts.
- Coordinate with freight forwarders for quotations for Sea and Air shipments.
Rio Tinto Iron Ore
Scheduling Officer (Contract)
- Working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficient operations.
- Manage customer freight requirements with RTIOA, including Freight negotiations with RT Marine and customers (via sales office)
- Perform logic check to ensure vessels arrive within laycan and orders are in place.
- Operational management of SAP system entries for the product purchase/sales transaction, accruals for inspection and custom fees, accruals for freight, demurrage and dispatch.
Rio Tinto Procurement
Logistics Analyst (Contract)
- Provide logistics and operational support to ensure the most efficient and effective executions of the RTPS buy & sell operations.
- Perform analytical support to the operations team in new buy/sell project development and project implementation.
- Work with the Specialist process system to drive further efficiency for existing Buy/Sell operations through simplification, automation or better utilization of the third party resource available.
Rio Tinto Minerals Asia Pte Ltd
- Perform Cost Analysis using the cost-to-serve-model to determine the most effective modes of serving customers.
- Support the Logistics Director to evaluate supply chain solutions which involve sea
- Assist the Logistics Director in costing of sourcing free trade zone warehouse in Indonesia and India.
- Manage and co-ordinate with the 3rd party warehouse, Logistics, Finance and other groups within RTM and external party e.g customers.
- Execution of SAP functions of tolling with 3PLs, picking, packing and PGI.
- Maintain and Reconcile of the inventory in SAP for month end closing.
Operation Assistant Manager (contract)
- Ensure on time delivery of Natural Rubber to Michelin factories worldwide.
- Perform Master planning and procurement of rubbers from Asia and Africa on a timely basis to suppliers, shipping lines and third party logistics.
- Handling mainly Asia, Europe and Africa for Imports and Exports of rubbers.
- Ensure right grade of rubber is shipped in the right packaging and on the nominated vessel to arrive at Michelin factories just in time basis.
- Actively monitoring the inventory level at third party warehouse within storage free time.
- To resolve with alternative solutions on day-to-day operational issues.
- Working closely with rubber suppliers to ensure contract obligations are met based on our shipping instructions.
- Reports directly to both Logistics Manager and Assistant Manager on shipping matters.
- Arrange a fortnightly meeting with both customer service and operations team to update about shipment movements and evaluate supplier's delivery issues and services.
Otra Pulp & Paper Pte Ltd
Operations Assistant Manager (Asia Pacific)
- Reporting to the General Director on shipped volume and claim issues
- Travel to meet key publishers with GM for sales volume & shipment issues. Involved in managing logistics of customers’ orders to ensure proper and timely shipped orders as per agreement
- Servicing of regional key publishers to maintain account
- Led a team of customer service officers to ensure efficient shipment and provide solutions for shipment issues.
- Timely updates of shipping movements and situations to customers.
- Liaison with suppliers to ensure customers’ requirements and objectives are met.
Norske Skog PanAsia Paper Co Pte Ltd
Customer Service Executive (Asia Pacific & Australasia)
- Responsible for maintaining customer’s account to ensure that orders are processed and shipped as scheduled.
- Report & follow up with Managing Director for price decision
- Maintaining & resolving customer issues on changes in orders, lead-times, shipment dates etc.
- Perform LC negotiations
- Co-ordinates with suppliers on shipment and enforce prompt delivery
- Provide continuous improvement in the customer service processes and procedures
- Consolidate month ends figure for reporting purpose
- In-charged of system administration process
Siemens Medical Instrument Pte Ltd
Customer Service Officer – Sales & Marketing Dept
- Perform Order Processing and Delivery for prompt delivery for S.E.A
- Co-ordinating with Sales and Marketing, Commercial. Logistics department and various stores to expedite stocks and orders
- Perform LC negotiation, application of free sales cert and basic accounting.
- Liase and co-ordinate with QA Dept and Production Dept for quality issue of its product
- To initiate, plan and execute work process improvement projects in areas of order processing,
- Monitor in-house production and Track delivery of goods and accounts payable
General Electric Pacific Pte
Customer Service Specialist and Business Assistant (Contract)
- Specialize in Asia Market for consumer behavior
- Liaise with USA, Netherlands, Japan, Hong Kong and Malaysia to follow up import and export shipments and quality issues.
- Assist country Manager in sales development and quota closing
- Involve in the SAP project and conduct training to internal colleagues
- Improve and share information with other region for unnecessary functions in SAP to work efficiently
- Travel for training purposes and meetings
- Perform Marketing Communications to follow up customers’ and dealers’ feedback
- Handle local and overseas shipment and deliveries
DSM Elastomers Asia (MNC)
Operations Executive (Demand Chain Management)
- Managing operation assistant to ensure work run smoothly in the team.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Travel to meet customers for marketing purposes
- Manage local warehouse stock level to meet customers’ demand forecast.
- Eliminate unnecessary job functions to improve efficiency in administration to increase productivity.